UJA Federation is seeking an organized and passionate Marketing Coordinator to ensure all Community Campaign and Genesis elements are executed with excellence. In this role, you will act as the primary contact, managing and coordinating resources to ensure all the Community Campaign and Genesis portfolio needs are met and all assigned projects are completed smoothly. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented, able to multi-task with proficiency, and will possess the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Reports to: Senior Marketing Manager, Community Campaign
As Marketing Coordinator, you will:
- Manage the content development, design process, project plans, work-back schedules and approvals for marketing materials including (but not limited to): direct mail, digital ads, email, websites, social media, events, video, and print materials (brochures, reports, certificates, signage)
- Ensure all creative project details and deadlines are recorded within Asana (our project management tool) and proactively follow-up with Project Leads, Designers, Writers and Digital team to collect missing details on time
- Gather and organize all required assets
- Coordinate asset delivery and approvals with internal and external partners
- Conduct rigorous follow-up to stay on the critical path, ensuring communication of project status to all key stakeholders on a regular established basis
- Provide a final quality check to verify content accuracy, message and brand standards, style guidelines, spelling, and grammar
- Coordinate and schedule brief-in meetings, brainstorms, and creative presentations
- Provide day-to-day administrative support
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing, Advertising, Project Management, or similar role
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects and prioritize work without missing critical deadlines
- Ability to both adapt to and mange changing priorities independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with people at all levels within a team environment
- Strong writing and communication skills and a keen eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Comfort with learning new software platforms an asset
- Experience with Asana an asset
- Experience working with a non-profit an asset
* All employees are required to be fully vaccinated as a condition of hire in accordance with UJA's vaccine policy. Should you wish to see a copy of our vaccine policy please notify us.
** UJA employees are currently working from the office three (3) days per week.
Classification: Union Level C. Full-time, Permanent. Excellent compensation and benefits.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume quoting REF# MCCCG-MAR-600 no later than August 19, 2022 to: email@example.com
Only those applicants invited for interview will be contacted. UJA Federation is an equal opportunity employer. Please be advised that all offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of professional references and background checks including Social Media Account(s) and a Police Records Check/Vulnerable Sector Screening.
Alternate Formats and Accommodation:
UJA is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive organization. We adhere to barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Should you require Code-protected accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.