Netivot HaTorah, is a dynamic Modern Orthodox day school committed to delivering an outstanding Jewish and General studies education from Pre-Nursery to Grade 8.
Our elementary school supports and develops the use of technology as a tool to enhance teaching and learning. We are currently seeking an IT Support Technician to join our technology department. Please note this is an entry level position.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Windows operating system (Windows 7 and Windows 10) installation
- Driver installation
- TCP/IP network support
- Assist in troubleshooting hardware (printers, desktops, laptops, chromebooks) and software problems. Perform technical repairs as needed.
- Assist technology staff in classroom device management (e.g. desktops, interactive whiteboards, chromebooks)
- Setup audio/visual equipment for school wide events
- Student mobile device support
- Student Information System and LMS application support and data maintenance
- Bachelor’s Degree or diploma (preferably in Computer Science or Information Systems)
- An understanding of Windows operating system in particular Windows 7 and Windows 10
- Competency with Windows computers and software, in particular Microsoft Office and Google Workspace for Education
- An understanding of the Mac OS X operating system
- Competency in iOS software and iPad functionality
- Current knowledge of emerging education technologies
- Ability to effectively communicate with teaching and administrative staff regarding technology use
- Experience in a school-setting is considered an asset
Job type: Full-time (Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day)
Interested applicants are asked to email their cover letter and resume to Padmaja Bharath at: firstname.lastname@example.org