Located on Bathurst Street just north of Rutherford on the beautiful Lebovic Jewish Community Campus, our Vaughan location has been our community’s summer home since 2008. Spanning 21 acres and boasting over 200,000 square feet of state-of-the-art indoor facilities, our campers love all the incredible amenities the Kimel Family Education Centre and the Schwartz/Reisman Centre have to offer.
With over 30 years of rich history within the Toronto camping landscape, the Jack and Pat Kay Centre Camp is our community’s trusted choice for day camp. We look forward to welcoming you back in 2021 for our best summer ever!
Our Vaughan campus offers a wide range of incredible amenities and programs including:
- Beautifully landscaped outdoor green space
- Large baseball diamond and soccer fields
- Outdoor leisure saltwater pool
- Two indoor saltwater pools
- Four gymnasiums
- Fully enclosed outdoor courtyard and atriums
- Dance studios
- Art and Ceramics studios
- State-of-the-art indoor, air-conditioned facilities
- Shaded outdoor play space
- Spacious indoor facilities that can accommodate the entire camp when needed (e.g. inclement weather)
Our camping journey begins at any age and evolves to offer our campers a truly unique summer experience year after year. All our camp programs include the core building blocks of the Centre Camp experience, including rich programming, leadership cultivation, Israeli culture, daily swim instruction and so much more.
Programs offered at our Vaughan location include:
- Jr. Classic Camp
- Sr. Classic Camp
- Kochavim – Hebrew Immersive Experience
- Centre Stage – Performing Arts Camp
- Centre Field – Sports Camp
- Centre Court – Basketball Camp
- Leadership Camp and CIT Program
- Break Camps