The Jack and Pat Kay Centre Camp has returned home with the long-awaited reopening of our newly renovated Sherman Campus, located on Bathurst Street just north of Sheppard Avenue. Our South location has been the heart of the North York community for over 30 years, and now we are back, better than ever. The beautiful ravine-like setting is now home to the new Sheff Family Building boasting over 150,000 square feet of state-of-the-art indoor facilities and breathtaking outdoor program spaces. We look forward to welcoming our community back to Centre Camp at the Sherman Campus and creating legacies for another generation.
Our Toronto campus offers a wide range of incredible amenities and programs including:
- Beautifully landscaped outdoor green space
- Two indoor saltwater pools
- Outdoor leisure saltwater pool
- Two outdoor basketball courts
- Outdoor ball hockey rink
- Indoor gymnasium with a running track
- State of the art indoor, air-conditioned facilities
- Shaded outdoor play space
- Outdoor nature trails
- Outdoor amphitheater
- Spacious indoor facilities that can accommodate the entire camp when needed (e.g. inclement weather)
Our camping journey begins at any age and evolves to offer our campers a truly unique summer experience year after year. All of our camp programs include the core building blocks of the Centre Camp experience, including rich programming, leadership cultivation, Israeli culture, daily swim instruction and so much more.
Programs offered at our Toronto location include:
- Jr. Classic Camp
- Sr. Classic Camp
- Kochavim – Hebrew Immersive Experience
- Centre Stage – Performing Arts Camp
- Centre Field – Sports Camp
- Centre Court – Basketball Camp
- Leadership Camp and CIT Program
- Break Camps
The Jack and Pat Kay Centre Camp, the largest Jewish Day Camp in Toronto, has been providing campers and staff with memorable summer experiences for over 30 years.