Bring your class to one or more of our grade-specific educational programs on Holocaust Remembrance Day!
Join over 14 leading global Holocaust education organizations to help students to:
• Learn empathy, moral courage and inclusive caring
• Build connections between the past and present
• Clarify the impact of hate-driven ideologies on human rights
• Appreciate the importance of memory to recognize warning signs from the past
• Emphasize inclusion and increase tolerance
• Inspire courage: the role of bystanders and upstanders
• and more!
SIGN UP EARLY AS SPACE IS LIMITED WWW.LIBERATION75.ORG
• Build your own schedule
• Streams for Grades 4-6, Grades 7-9, Grades 10-12
• Choose from over 20 programs
• Convenient 45 minute sessions