As a progressive Jewish learning academy, Robbins Hebrew Academy equips students with the
skills to think critically, the imagination to think beyond, and the discipline that builds character.
It’s why our students go on to become society’s original thinkers and principled leaders. RHA is
Toronto’s first CAIS-accredited Jewish day school putting us in the company of Canada’s finest schools.
We are currently seeking reliable and exceptional candidates to fill occasional absences as Supply Teachers in General & Jewish Studies from JK – grade 8.
Reports to: Head of School
Supply Teachers will be responsible for:
- Demonstrating an engaging teaching style
- Communicating effectively with students and other teachers
Skills and Experience:
- Effective classroom management skills
- A professional, responsible and collaborative attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- OCT or Teaching Certificate in Jewish Studies
All applicants require a current vulnerable sector police record check.
Interested candidates should forward a cover letter and resume via email to: email@example.com
Only those persons selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.