We’re looking for OUTSTANDING Junior High Math Teachers on a part-time basis (14 hours per week)
The mission of Eitz Chaim Schools is to provide a challenging, nurturing and inspiring educational program for our students. We are a private school, committed to the success of all our students and devoted to helping each child reach his full potential.
We are currently seeking dynamic and engaging teachers with Primary/Junior or Junior/Intermediate qualifications to teach and inspire at our Thornhill Campus.
What’s it like working as a teacher at Eitz Chaim?
● Our culture is warm and supportive, where staff members feel like extended family
● We provide an excellent salary package with benefits
● Our student body is eager to learn
● Our parents are supportive and engaged in the educational outcomes of their children
● Modern campus with plans for further expansion
● A 100+ year history of incomparable, leading-edge education
● A leadership team that brings out the best in every teacher
● Strong promotion of professional and personal development opportunities
So, are YOU our next outstanding educator? You are if you…
● have high emotional intelligence and positivity
● have “with-itness”, you are organized, focused and present
● have teaching experience, with a track record that sets you apart from the rest
● possess a drive for lifelong learning and growth
● are an Ontario College of Teachers (OCT) member in good standing
● are a professional who naturally has a collaborative nature
Brownie points if you have experience...
● with differentiating instruction
● in implementing student-centred, interactive and collaborative learning
● using technology and working on a virtual platform using G Suite (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Calendar), Google Classroom, Zoom, Smartboard, etc...
Sounds like you? Apply now!
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org