Marketing Coordinator, Operations
About UJA Federation of Greater Toronto
At UJA Federation of Greater Toronto, our vision is to lead the most vibrant Jewish community in North America - a community characterized by its diversity, unity, compassion, generosity, and commitment to Jewish values. Together with our philanthropic, volunteer and professional leadership, we’re changing lives.
As one of North America’s leading Jewish non-profits, UJA Federation of Greater Toronto works to preserve and strengthen the quality of Jewish life in Greater Toronto, Canada, Israel and around the world. UJA advances this mission through fundraising, programs, and research focused on our strategic pillars: fighting poverty and improving well-being, growing Jewish education and identity, countering antisemitism and hate, and strengthening connections with Israel and Jewish communities worldwide.
About the Opportunity
UJA is seeking an organized, efficient, and detail-oriented Marketing Coordinator, Operations to join our Marketing Department. Reporting to the Senior Director, Marketing Operations, this role will assist with cross-departmental project coordination and alignment, helping to ensure an efficient and impactful approach to UJA’s marketing efforts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain an internal organization-wide marketing and events calendar
- Manage and maintain external events calendar
- Liaise with colleagues throughout the Marketing Department and other departments to ensure meaningful engagement with processes and procedures related to central coordination of marketing projects
- Ensure all marketing projects and events are recorded within key project management tools (such as Asana and Wrike) and proactively follow-up with colleagues to collect missing details on time
- Coordinate and schedule tactical coordination meetings, marketing planning sessions, and meetings for Marketing team members to share best practices
- Provide day-to-day administrative support
- Collaborate closely with a variety of stakeholders, both internal and external, on all aspects of projects, including planning, gathering specifications/requirements, coordinating content, tracking progress of project, approvals, timelines, and budget.
- Hands on assistance with event execution on site
- Improve dashboards and reports to help give clarity around business and growth performance
- Gathering and organizing all required assets
- Coordinate asset delivery and approvals with internal and external partners
- Conduct rigorous follow-up to stay on the critical path, ensuring communication of project status to all key stakeholders on a regular established basis
- 1-3 years’ relevant work experience
- Post-secondary degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field, or equivalent experience
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to quickly build rapport with colleagues
- Proactive with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Enthusiasm, creativity, innovation and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with project management tools such as Asana or Wrike is considered an asset
* This is a full-time, permanent position. Union level C. At UJA we support a flexible work schedule, and all of our employees engage in hybrid work. Engagement and connection are key to supporting the best employee experience and we want to ensure that this puts balance and well-being at the forefront of our approach to ways of working. In addition to a rich time off policy, UJA’s offices are closed on all Jewish holy days (yom tov) and we support early office closures to observe the Jewish Sabbath (Shabbat).
We look forward to connecting with you to understanding what you can bring to the UJA team and how we can support your career goals. Qualified applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume quoting REF# MC-MAR-716 to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those applicants invited for interview will be contacted.
Commitment to Inclusion and Accessibility:
UJA Federation supports a diverse candidate and employment experience. We are proud of our dynamic professional team, which reflects the diversity of the Jewish community and general community alike in Greater Toronto. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all communities. We encourage you to follow us to get regular updates on open roles. We are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible workplace and believe this is essential to ensure that every member of our team can thrive.
We adhere to barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Should you require Code-protected accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs. #LI-IM1 #LI-HYBRID