MANAGER, MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS – MAT LEAVE (12 MONTH CONTRACT)
PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR RECENT UNIVERSITY GRADUATE
ABOUT THE CANADIAN SHAARE ZEDEK HOSPITAL FOUNDATION
The Canadian Shaare Zedek Hospital Foundation exists to raise funds for the Shaare Zedek Medical Center in Jerusalem. As Jerusalem's fastest growing hospital in the region it continues to respond to the needs of Jerusalem’s uniquely diverse population. Whilst ensuring advances in medical care are delivered with compassion and individualized attention to the needs of the patient, while always embracing scientific and technological progress.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Events & Communications, the responsibilities may include:
- Overseeing, content creation and growth for all social media platforms
- Maintenance of websites and content engagement to existing donors
- Managing the organization’s search engine optimization (SEO)
- Researching trends and new marketing opportunities, and brainstorming ideas
- Designing and writing of; emails, press releases, newsletters, and e-campaigns to educate the community on the transformative work of Shaare Zedek and its impact on the world
- Generate monthly reports on our marketing campaign’s performance
- Support the team with event logistic and marketing material
This candidate is a confident leader and someone who plans. Their top skills include:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media content creation
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite- print and web design
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Experience to read, analyze, and interpret data and information.
- Ability to write press releases, articles and promotional material that conform to a prescribed style and format.
- Knowledge of Google Ads and Google Analytics, and ability to develop digital reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Personable and able to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge and experience of event management.
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
This is a full time position, with some evening and weekend work required.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Only those applicants invited for an interview will be contacted. CSZHF is an equal opportunity employer.