Jewish Educators – Temple Sinai Congregation of Toronto
At Temple Sinai, we seek to enrich the Jewish lives of our students and build meaningful Jewish connections to family, friends, Temple, the larger Jewish community and Israel. We nurture a sense of curiosity through learning and celebrate living Jewishly by embracing Jewish values and social justice.
Temple Sinai Congregational School is looking to hire Educators to teach in our supplementary school. The candidate should be passionate about Jewish Education and love working with children.
There are teacher positions for Sundays 9am to 12pm October 1st to May 5th or Tuesdays 7pm to 8:30pm October 3rd to May 7th. Training will be provided on School Curriculum and Experiential Learning.
Teacher Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Experience teaching school- age learners preferred
- Dependable, energetic and organized
- Be a team player and work collaboratively with other teachers and the Director
- Ability to support each child in the classroom as part of the curriculum
- Plan, instruct, assess and evaluate lesson plans guided by school curriculum
- Hebrew skills are an asset
- First Aid and CPR Certificate are an asset
- Police Vulnerable Check will be requested
Please send your cover letter and resume to Ilana Mansharov, Acting Director of Congregational Learning at email@example.com
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted