UJA Federation of Greater Toronto is seeking a full-time skilled Digital Community Marketing Specialist to join the fast-paced and dynamic world of UJA. The successful candidate will be responsible for applying UJA’s brand guidelines to design/adapt materials such as e-newsletters, evites, forms other content for the digital space. As an integral contributor, the Digital Community Marketing Specialist will work closely with our marketing team to develop compelling, targeted digital solutions for email and advertising touchpoints.
Reports to: Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
- Turn design into code for segmented emails
- Source digital content
- Creation of online registration forms and other processes
- Work with marketing manager to analyze web, email, social and campaign statistics
- Apply digital marketing best practices (source tracking, audience segmentation)
- Create / update content on UJA’s websites
- Work collaboratively with staff and external stakeholders
- Good understanding of IAB standards
- Proficiency in HTML for email and web, good understanding of digital design concepts and mobile responsive design best practices
- Strong understanding of digital analytics and statistics reporting
- Good understanding of email marketing automation software/email builder (Pardot, Mail Chimp, Campaign Monitor or similar)
- Understand AODA requirements and apply WCA guidelines
- Experience with web content management systems
- knowledge of Jewish communal life and programs is an asset
* All employees are required to be fully vaccinated as a condition of hire in accordance with UJA's vaccine policy.
** UJA employees are currently working from the office three (3) days per week.
Classification: Union Position, Level D. Full-time, Permanent. Excellent compensation and benefits
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume quoting REF# DCMS-OPS-639 no later than October 6 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those applicants invited for interview will be contacted. UJA Federation is an equal opportunity employer. Please be advised that all offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of professional references and background checks including Social Media Account(s) and a Police Records Check/Vulnerable Sector Screening.
Alternate Formats and Accommodation:
UJA is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive organization. We adhere to barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Should you require Code-protected accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.